My plan was to make a shirt with it, something with a bit of structure that would counteract the overtly cuteness of the fabric. I felt a skirt or something swishy would be a bit too much! Anyway, I went with the Style Arc Italia Shirt Dress which is quite similar to the Tilly and the Buttons Rosa Dress, I think.
I wanted this to be a really garment of my dreams so I went to extra efforts all the way through. There was quite a few optional parts, like the pockets, front placket tab, the cuff tabs but I did them all and I also made attempts to pattern match as much as I could! The fabric is quite busy so I don't think it matters if you can't quite manage it but I'm pleased I've managed it for the most part!
I also highlighted parts using a pink piping, I put this along the pockets and the back yoke and love the look of it.
The fabric is an absolute dream to work with, it cuts really nicely. Obviously a lot of precision was needed to make the collar, plackets and cuffs but it pressed really well, so it made the whole process really enjoyable. I usually get a bit bored of garments which take a long time, with lots of steps but I could fully embrace it when the fabric made me so happy all the way through!